Thursday, 25 October 2012

SALAM AIDILADHA

Assalamualaikum and Alhamdulillah, we meet again.



Tomorrow, semua umat Islam akan menyambut Hari Raya Aidil Adha.Semoga semua pengorbanan yang telah kita buat tu...mendapat rahmat dan diberkati Allah.

And, being Lenda...of coz I need to cook something yummy for  all soldiers tomorrow and I think I will do the rendang ayam and kuah kacang with nasi impit and may be.. kuah lodeh...(yes! I do cook even I just reheat the kuah kacang i ordered from Wak Satay earlier,....hahah.)

For all ladies, do remember to wear your Premium Beautiful all day coz you might been served with all those yummy and delish juadah...with that, you can eat all you want without worrying of your bulging tummy....(or otherwise, where something loose or kaftan, hehehhe...)


NOTE : Do call me : 012.7030181, to get your Premium Beautiful set now...Immediately shape your body up and build up your confidence level...trust me!



No comments:

Post a Comment